Thursday, March 6, 2014

About Myself

Hello Bloggers ! First of all , I would like to introduce a little bit about myself. My full name is Nor Shahida Tina Binti Ahmad. People usually will call me Shida or Tina. I was born on 26th October 1993 at Hospital Sultanah Aminah , Johor Bahru. I lives in Senai, Johor. I am the fifth of eight siblings. I got a sister, three brothers, two younger sisters and a younger brother. My father's name is Ahmad bin Daud. He is 56 years old. He works as a lorry driver. My mother's name is Normala bt Mohd Lani. She is 54 years old. She is a full-time housewife.



I wish I could be a Chief Executive Officer of my own business. That's why i'm taking the course in Bachelor of Business Administrations with Honours (UUM). I'm was not chosen to study at public university but i feel luckily to be chosen as student of Alpha College of Technology in Seremban 2, Negeri Sembilan. So that, I have an opportunity to further my study.

1 comment: